If you are receiving this post by email, I would like to thank you for your support of my blog. If this is appearing in your WordPress reader, you can ignore it! Though you may be interested in GDPR…
In accordance with the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), as of 25th May 2018, I am setting out below what data I hold, how I look after it and for what purposes I use it.
Data Privacy Notice
1. The Mindful Gardener is a hobby website containing articles about gardening. The Mindful Gardener is not a business but it does process limited amounts of your personal data.
2. Your personal data has been provided to me by you to receive blog posts by email.
3. Your personal data is not used for marketing purposes or to sell any products.
4. The Mindful Gardener holds the following personal data to enable communications to you by email: Name and Email address.
5. All information held by The Mindful Gardener is supplied by you. I do not collect personal data about you from third parties.
6. Your personal data is not shared with or sold to any third parties.
7. The Mindful Gardener takes reasonable actions to ensure your data is safe. Data is stored on a password protected blogging software package (WordPress) accessed through a password protected Personal Computer (PC).
8. You can choose to unsubscribe to The Mindful Gardener at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the base of this email. Your details will be deleted permanently.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Many thanks for reading this Data Privacy Notice.