In accordance with the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), as of 25th May 2018, I am setting out below what data I hold, how I look after it and for what purposes I use it.
Data Privacy Notice
1. The Mindful Gardener is a hobby website containing articles about gardening. The Mindful Gardener is not a business but it does process limited amounts of your personal data.
2. If you choose to comment on a blog post, you will need to enter your email address. This will only be visible to me, as the sole administrator of The Mindful Gardener. I will also be able to view the IP address. Again this is only visible to me. You will also enter a name. This is visible on the blog post, alongside your comment.
3. You may choose to receive blog posts by email. You will need to enter your name and email address. Your email address and IP address will only be visible to me as the sole administrator of The Mindful Gardener. You can choose to unsubscribe from emailed blog posts at any point by clicking on ‘Unsubscribe’. Your data will be permanently deleted.
4. Your personal data is not used for marketing purposes or to sell any products.
5. All information held by The Mindful Gardener is supplied by you. I do not collect personal data about you from third parties.
6. Your personal data is not shared with or sold to any third parties, other than Word
7. The Mindful Gardener takes reasonable actions to ensure your data is safe. Data is stored on a password protected blogging software package (Word Press) accessed through a password protected Personal Computer (PC).
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You can find information on how to do that on the Information Commissioner’s Office website here.
Many thanks for reading this Data Privacy Notice.