Introducing Yoga Play, a playful approach to getting more movement into your life.
If you live in the Maidstone , Tonbridge or Ashford area of Kent, you might be interested to know that Ali is now teaching yoga. Her first class starts on Wednesday 21 July 2021 at 7pm to 8.15pm, at Staplehurst Village Centre.
Yoga is beneficial for:
- General fitness, including cardiovascular health
- Building strength and flexibility in all joints and muscles
- Managing long-term health conditions, stress, depression and anxiety
- Recovery from illness or injury
- Balancing out other forms of exercise, such as sports, running and cycling
- Building confidence and connection with others
You can find more information by heading over to the Yoga Play website here.